12V 2.1A Power Supply - Switching Mode - Closed frame fermé
Switching power supply
- 2.1A @ 12V
- Close Frame
- IT usage
- Professiona usagel
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
A professional and compact 12V 2.1A (25W) PSU to power up you project
This product is a Mean Well PSU for professional usage. This one is compact and have an universal input voltage range (CA) with an output voltage of 12V DC.
This 25W PSU doesn't have ventilator and is quiet (no fan to mare the air whistling). It is a switching power supply, so the efficiency is quite good and the PSU doesn't dissipate lot of energy to work (which usually increase the PSU temperature). So even if active cooling is not required (a fan), it is recommanded to use this PSU into a well ventilated area because the servicing temperature is limited to 70°C.
This power supply does provide several protection againts short-circuit, overload and overvoltage.
High voltage use
This product has not been designed and does not have certification for high voltage use. Working with a voltage higher than 30V can be extremely dangerous and should be reserved for people who are qualified to work in such conditions. It is necessary to use an appropriate equipment and to apply adequate safety rules.
- Starting time 1.8s @ 230V, 4s @ 115V (freq. from 47 to 63 Hz)
- Input voltage: 88 to 264V ac (peak to 300V AC)
- Power at no load: < 0.5 W (leakage current ~ 2mA @ 230V AC)
- Efficiency: 81%
- Output voltage : 12V (can be adjusted from 10.8 to 13.2V)
- Nominal current : 2.1A @ 12V
- Starting current (on input): up to 30A
- Noise on output: 120mV peak-to-peak
- Output tolerance: 1%
- Working temp. : -25 to 70 °C
- Regulations: UL60950-1, TUV EN60950-1
- Size: 78 x 51 x 25mm
- Weight: 0.2Kg