Extra wide prototyping board for Pico CANSAT project
This prototyping board is made to add a prototyping aread to your Pico cansat base board and breakout's the FPC 40 lines to 2.54mm connections pads. It will expose all the Pico connexion points as well as 8 user defined signals (they are free for use).
This board have great features:
- A wide prototyping area available on the both side of the board.
- 3 holes aligned with the cansat base board
Would allow you to create a cylinder object
- Connection ruban available is several length.
- All the pico signals are available on the top board.
With its 63.9mm diameter (CANSAT compatible), this prototyping board also offer:
- A proper labelling for each of the Pico pins (identification of I2C and SPI buses) on both sides of the board.
- Access to all of the 8 user defined signals (also identified)
- Some connections point for 5V, 3V, GND
- A VBus signal (so the prototyping board do know when the Pico is plugged on an USB source)
- Prototyping area of +250 points
For each order, you will receive the prototyping board with FPC connector soldered and tested.