Cansat prototyping board for Pico
CANSAT prototype board for Raspberry Pico
- Wide prototyping surface area
- FPC expansion connector (2x20)
- ? points + rail ? points
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
Extra wide prototyping board for Pico CANSAT project
This prototyping board is made to add a prototyping aread to your Pico cansat base board and breakout's the FPC 40 lines to 2.54mm connections pads. It will expose all the Pico connexion points as well as 8 user defined signals (they are free for use).
This board have great features:
- A wide prototyping area available on the both side of the board.
- 3 holes aligned with the cansat base board
Would allow you to create a cylinder object
- Connection ruban available is several length.
- All the pico signals are available on the top board.
With its 63.9mm diameter (CANSAT compatible), this prototyping board also offer:
- A proper labelling for each of the Pico pins (identification of I2C and SPI buses) on both sides of the board.
- Access to all of the 8 user defined signals (also identified)
- Some connections point for 5V, 3V, GND
- A VBus signal (so the prototyping board do know when the Pico is plugged on an USB source)
- Prototyping area of +250 points
For each order, you will receive the prototyping board with FPC connector soldered and tested.