Get started with MicroPython on Raspberry Pi Pico - ENGLISH
Raspberry Pi Pico is a new low-cost, high-performance microcontroller board with flexible digital interfaces. Microcontrollers are computers stripped back to their bare essentials. You don’t use monitors or keyboards, but program them to take their input from, and send their output to the input/output pins. Using these programmable connections, you can light lights, make noises, send text to screens, and much more.
In Get Started with MicroPython on Raspberry Pi Pico, you will learn how to use the beginner-friendly language MicroPython to write programs and connect hardware to make your Raspberry Pi Pico interact with the world around it. Using these skills, you can create your own electro‑mechanical projects, whether for fun or to make your life easier.
- Set up your Raspberry Pi Pico and start using it
- Start writing programs using MicroPython
- Control and sense electronic components
- Discover how to use Pico’s unique Programmable IO
- Make a reaction game, burglar alarm, temperature gauge, and many more