7-inch multi-touch screen for ODROIDs gives users the ability to create all-in-one, integrated projects such as tablets, game consoles, infotainment systems and embedded systems. The 800x480 display connects to ODROID-C2 / C1+ via an HDMI link board and a micro-USB link board which handles power and signal. Just connect a DC plug in to the DC-jack on C2 / C1+, and you are ready to play, once you install the latest OS up- date. This high-quality touchscreen is specifically designed to work with both Android and Linux on the ODROID-C1+, ODROID-C2 and ODROID-XU4.
Recommandation for ODROID-XU4 users : Micro USB-DC Power Bridge Board is highly recommended
- 7-inch TFT-LCD
- Screen Resolution: 800x480 pixels
- 5 finger capacitive touch input
- Power consumption : 600mA/5Volt
- Backlight on/off slide switch
- Viewing angle (in degree) : Left 70, Right 70, Up 70, Down 50
- Screen Dimensions : 172.9 x 124.3 x 15 mm Including switch and connectors)
- Viewable screen size : 153.6 x 86.64 mm (active area)
For Android users! C1 Android V2.0 or higher version supports the VU7. XU4 Android V3.2 has been released for the VU7 recently. Check our WiKi pages.
Set proper resolution settings in to boot.ini file and tweak the build.prop to display the navigation bar.
See this link for the release note of ODroid VU7
Also don't forget to change the vout mode to "DVI". "HDMI" mode make a lot of noise on the screen.