A 7" multi-touch screen with audio setup for your infotainment systems
7-inch multi-touch screen for ODROIDs gives users the ability to create all-in-one, integrated projects such as tablets, game consoles, infotainment systems and embedded systems. The 1024 x 600 display connects to ODROID-C2 / C1+ via an HDMI link board and a micro-USB link board which handles power and signal. Just connect a DC plug in to the DC-jack on C2 / C1+, and you are ready to play, once you install the latest OS up- date. This high-quality touchscreen is specifically designed to work with both Android and Linux on the ODROID-C1+, ODROID-C2 and ODROID-XU4.
What's news with the VU7 A plus?
- AUDIO JACK: The VU7A+ (Audio) is meant to be used with sound! Plug in your own speakers or earbuds/headphones into the audio jack (3.5mm)
- AUDIO PORT: plug in the ODROID Speakers (affordable and powered directly from the board) into the audio port
- Additional microUSB PORT when you need more power!
Recommendation for ODROID-XU4 users : Micro USB-DC Power Bridge Board is highly recommended
- 7-inch TFT-LCD
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 600 pixels
- 5 finger capacitive touch input
- Power consumption : 700mA/5Volt
- Backlight on/off slide switch
- Wide Viewing angle (in degree) : Left 75, Right 75, Up 75, Down 75
- Screen Dimensions : 172.9 x 124.3 x 15 mm Including switch and connectors)
- Viewable screen size : 153.6 x 86.64 mm (active area)
For Android users! The latest Android releases support this display and touch screen out of the box.
- ODROID-C1/C1+/C0 : Android V2.5 or higher
- ODROID-C2 : Android V1.3 or higher
- ODROID-XU3/4 : Android V3.5 higher
Check our WiKi pages for the Android releases.
Also don't forget to change the vout mode to "DVI". "HDMI" mode make a lot of noise on the screen.
First booting will generate the boot.ini file automatically.
You can edit the boot.ini on your PC if you connect the SD/eMMC card after first booting(self-installation process).
For each order, you will receive the screen + the items A to H as describes in the product image.
ODroid nano-computer and other items are not included.