Diaphagm pump - no contact with liquid
This diaphragm DC pump is also know as R385 and can be used to dispense liquid/tea/water.
This product has been modified to offer better performance, longer worklive (up to 2000 Hours) and gets brackets. This product will be really usefull to creates experimentation projects, watering, water-cooler, etc.
Membrane pump principle
The interest of diaphram pump is that mechanical parts are never in contact with the liquid. The daphragm pump works a bit like heart.
The following picture shows one of the principle used for Membrane Pump. They are all working similary way.
As you can see, a single valve offer with result into a pulsing debit.
Using several valves around a central motor will make them working each one after the other making the debit more "smooth".
- Pump Size: 90 x 40 mm x 35 mm
- Outlet diameter: inner diameter 6 mm, Outer diameter 8.5 mm
- Working voltage: 12V @ 0.5 Amp (Power: 6W)
- Debit:1.6 L/min (+/-0.1 L/min)
- Direction: both, just revese polarity on the motor
- Suction lift: 3 meters max
- Head: Vertical up to 3 meters
- Work life: up to 2500 hours
- Liquid temperature: up to 80 °C