Power up you 5V project from solar energy with this solar power management module
The Solar Power Manager from DFRobot is designed for IoT and renewable energy projects. it provides a high efficiency solar power management module, a great add on for Maker and IoT projects.
This module is small and easy to use. It will be great to create Solar Power Bank or solar environment monitors. It can energize low-power application from a solar panel.
Solar Power Manager 5V is designed for 5V solar panel. It features as MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) function which maximize the efficiency of the solar panel. The module can provide up to 900mA charging current to the 3.7V LiPo with an USB charger or solar panel. The module also offers various protection features for the battery, the solar panel and output which improves the stability and safety of solar powered projects.
The BAT IN (battery) is protected with over-current and over-discharge protection.
The DC/DC converters can provides up to 1A @ 5V output power. The DC/DC converter is controllable and can be switched on/off depending on needs.
- IC: CN3065
- constant voltage MPPT algorithm (maximizing solar pannel efficiency).
- 3 phases charging
- Cutt-off voltage : 4.2V +/- 1%
- Solar input: 4.4-6V
- Charging: 900mA (Solar/USB) max
- Charging: via solar @ 73% efficiency / via USB
- Linear Regulator
- Battery: Lithium 3.7V (>1800mAh advertised)
- Battery protection:
- Reverse connexion
- Output Protection: Over-current, short)circuit
- USB Charge IN: YES
- USB 5V 1A
- on/off controllable
- 86% efficiency @ 50% load
- Quiescent current: < 1mA
- USB connector with ESD shell
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Size: 33 x 63mm
- For 5V solar panel with 10W
- DSC-CN3065 datasheet (Chinese)
For each order, you will receive:
- 1x Solar power manager
- 1x black jumper (2.54mm)
- 4x 10mm nylon spacer
- 4x screw M3 5mm
- 1x heatsink
- 1x thermal conductive pad