A 350mAh for your headless electronic project
Lithium ion polymer (also named 'lipo' or 'lipoly') batteries are small, light and incredibely powerful. The output ranges from 4.2V when completely charged to 3.7V. This battery as capacity of 1.3 Wh (equivalent of 350mAh). You can find many other Lipo batterie on our webshop.
The batteries come with a 2-pin JST-PH connector as shown and include the necessary protection circuitry. Because they have a genuine JST connector a matching JST jack will click in and out smoothly.
The included protection circuitry keeps the battery voltage from going too high (over-charging) or low (over-use) which means that the battery will cut-out when completely dead at 3.0V. It will also protect against output shorts. However, even with this protection it is very important that you only use a LiIon/LiPoly constant-voltage/constant-current charger to recharge them and at a rate of 350mA or less. We suggest this Micro Lipo charger because it has a 100mA default rate.
Like most lipos, the batteries we sell do not have thermistors built in. This is why we suggest charging at 1 C or even less - 100 to 350mA is a good rate, and available from any USB port if using a USB-powered charger
Lithium Ion Polymer - Safety notes
- Do not use a NiMH/NiCad/lead-acid charger!
- Do not abuse these batteries, do not short, bend, crush or puncture.
- Never charge or use unattended.
- Always inspect batteries and surrounding circuitry constantly for any damage, loose wiring, or possibility of short circuits.
- As with all Lithium ion polymer batteries and with any power source - they should be used by experts who are comfortable working with power supplies