Graph Bar with 10 LED - RED
This a 10 segment LED Graph bar that can have many uses.
The initial usage we think of is a Sound Power Gauge but it can have many other useful usages:
- Very compact logical status indicator with 10 LEDs
- A battery life indicator
- A water level indicator
- A binary value display (up to 10 bits)
- A K2000 LED animation (also named "Larson Scanner")
- Decimal indicator (from 0 to 9... or 1 to 10)
This very compact display can be used in anykind of project requiring a gradiant configuration.
This component is made of 10 individual LEDs packet into a single package. You have access to all the LED connections (cathode and anode of each LED).
- 10 individual LEDs (RED)
- Vf: 1.7V
- I: 4mA, very bright @ 10mA
- (-) on label side
- (+) on white side
- Anode & cathode available on each LED
- Package size: 25.5 x 10 mm. Height: 8.3 mm
- Row Spacing: 2.54mm
- Anode-cathode spacing: 7.62 mm (3 x 2.54mm)
- Breadboard friendly
Best use with 470 Ohms resistor under 5V.