A relay module ready to use with a gravity interface (and other microcontroller)
This standard relay module from DFRobot can be used with a microcontroleur to control external circuit opérating at different voltage or different power like a fan, ligth or motor control.
This module is designed to work with microcontroler like Arduino (at 5V logic) or Raspberry-Pi/MicroPython (at 3.3V logic).
Thank to the modular grevity design, it is easy to integrates the module with a controller board. The relay have a status LED indicating the status of the relay (on or off). This module can be contrôled with a simple digital I/O. A high level will activate the relay whereas a low level will deactivate the relay.
The relay would do a great job to control solenoid valves, motors and other high current or high voltage devices.
Using the relay is simple. Connect the black wire to the ground, the red wire to + 5v and the green wire to an I / O output (3.3 or 5V).
For each order you will receive a relay module and a digital cable.
- Single relay board
- Rated through-current: 10A (NO) 5A (NC)
- Maximum switching voltage: 150VAC 24VDC
- Interface: Digital
- Control signal: TTL level
- Contact Rating (Res. Load): 10A 250VAC / 24VDC
- Max. switching voltage 250VAC / 30VDC
- Max. switching current 15A
- Max. switching power 250VA 240W
- UL Rating: 10A 120VAC / 10A 250VAC
- Operate time (at nomi. Vot.): 10ms
- Release time (at nomi. Vot.): 5ms