Measure temperature with DS18B20 sensor + Gravity adapter
This waterproof temperature sensor kit use DS18B20 probe AS . It contains a probe with a resistor module. So it is easy to connect on the Arduino board.
The DS18B20 temperature sensor provides 9 to 12-bit (configurable) temperature readings over a 1-Wire interface, so that only one wire (and ground) needs to be connected from a central microprocessor. Compatible with 3.0-5.5V systems.
Waterproof temperature sensor DS18B20 is widely used in many fields, such as soil temperature measurement, hot tank temperature control etc. It supports multipoint measurement.
Application: Constant temperature control of Industrial system or Consumer electronics. Can replace the thermistors in the fridge, Barns Tanks. Can be used to monitor the temperature inside a Telecommunication rooms or power communication rooms.
- Operating voltage: 3.0~ 5.5V
- ±0.5°C Accuracy from -10°C to +85°C
- Usable temperature range: -55 to 125°C
- 9 to 12 bit selectable resolution
- Uses 1-Wire interface- (requires only one digital pin for communication)
- Unique 64 bit ID burned into chip
- Multiple sensors can share one pin
- Temperature-limit alarm system
- Query time is less than 750ms
- 3 wires interface: (check the color of the 3 wires on the sensor)
- Type A : Red wire = VCC, Black wire = GND, Yellow wire = DATA
- Type B : Red wire = VCC, Yellow wire = GND, Green wire = DATA
- Stainless steel tube 6mm diameter (35mm long)
- Cable: 4mm diameter, 900mm long
For each order you will receive
- 1x Waterproof DS18B20 sensor
- 1x Terminal sensor adapter
- 1x sensor cable