These two elements act like the "Velcro" that you find on your clothes and bag but this one contains silver, which makes it totally conductive.
Originally, this Velcro was produced to make anti-static clothing and the good news is that it can also be used for wearable projects to make a switch or connect a sensor.
- Number of expected life cycle: 5000 openings / closings
- Shear Force: 12.3 psi (new) / 6.7 psi (after 5000 cycles)
- Pull-out force: 0.21 N/mm (new) / 0.144 N/mm (after 5000 cycles)
- Weight: 0.66gr/cm²
- Weight for 7.5cm: 1.38g
- Overall Thickness: 3.2mm
- Hooks: 1.8 Ohms per sq (i.e. 0.275 Ohms per mm²),
- Loops: 1.4 Ohm per sq (0.217 Ohms per mm²),
- and 0.8 Ohm per closing coupling.