ESP32 S2 - WROVER DevKit LiPo edition with External Antenna
ESP32-S2-DevKit-Lipo is a development board fitted with a CH340 programmer and have ultra low power making it capable to work on LiPo battery.
This board uses an ESP32-S2-WROOM module having 320 Kio of RAM and 4MB of external Flash. Olimex aslo added 2MB of PSRAM, RGB LED, Lipo Charger and battery monitoring as well as user and reset buttons.
Thanks to the CH340T USB-Serial adapter, the board can be programmed with Espressif SDK, Arduino and plateform IO.
More informations (schematic, pinout, software) available from the manufacturer product page.
- ESP32-S2-WROVER module with Xtensa® 32-bit LX7 CPU 240 MHz
- 320 KB SRAM, 128KB ROM, 16 KB SRAM in RTC
- 4MB Flash
- 2MB PSRAM in ESP32-S2-WROVER-DevKit-Lipo
- WiFi 1T1R 150Mbps
- LiPo battery charger
- Battery monitoring
- External power sense
- Low consumption
- RGB LED
- CH340T programmer works with Espressif SDK, Arduino, Platform IO
- Reset button
- User button
- Pin-to-pin compatible with ESP32-S2-SAOLA-1
- See manufacturer product page for more information