Contactless liquid level detector
Detect water level
- Without contact (inductive)
- Digital output
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
Detect liquid level into the reservoir - contact less, without immersion
This product is an smart non-contact liquid level detecter (a liquid level sensor) using advanced signal processing technology!
Thank to the signal processing, this sensor can detect liquid into an airtight container or inside a platic/glass tube it is a real non-contact detection.
The Liquid level sensor (the probe) is placed on the outer wall of the container (or outisde the tube), the sensor will return a digital signal (High or Low) if water is detected or not.
This sensor only requires a non-metallic containers, no hole requires.
Since this is a non-contact sensor, it can also be used with varous toxic liquid substances, high-pressure airtight container, strong acid (alkali), and all kinds of liquid level detection.
Easy to install and easy to use.
- No direct contact with liquid
- Liquid reach output (high or low)
- Working Voltage: 5V～24V DC
- Induction distance: up to 12 mm
- Easy to use
- Sensor dimensions: 28.3(diam.) x 17.0mm (Height)
- Cable length: ~50.0cm
- Current: 5mA
- Voltage: 5-24V DC
- High Output voltage: in-Voltage
- Low Output voltage: 0V
- Ouput current: 1 ~50mA
- Response time: 500ms
- Working temp: 0 to 100 °C
- Working Humidity: 5% ~100%
- Sensitivity: 20mm max (tickness of induction)
- Material: ABD