0.12 à 1.0mm² power terminal with screw
If you have hard-wired connections in your project then you know that maintaining / replacing sensors and other items can be a tedious task if you did have your soldering iron out.
This is why screw terminal blocks are so popular. The trick is to find a block corresponding to our field of activity (that of hobbyists). A terminal block for electrical network wires (1.5 or 2.5mm²) are really too big when doing some electronics... we should be able to use them with our 2.54mm prototyping plates.
No panic! We found this nifty terminal block that uses a 5.08mm spacing.
Theses screws terminals are:
- Able to support 10A under 250v
- Can be used with cable of 0.12 to 1mm² (AWG: 26 to 16)
- Big enough to wire mid power motor, power source, sensors, etc.
- Easy to connect (with a screw driver)
- COMPATIBLES with 2.54mm prototyping plate / perfboard! (they fit every two rows).
- Such terminals can be assembled together to create a wider terminal, you can create terminals with 2, 4, 6, 8, ... screws.
Warning: such screw terminals cannot be inserted onto prototyping board.
- 5x screw terminal bloc (2 pins)