On/On Mini Switch
Mini lever switch - ON/ON
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
A mini lever switch for Maker activities
This lever switch (10mm Lever) can be used as ON/OFF or ON/ON switch to to control your electronic project. Its small size would allow you to mount it in small cases. The switch offer an eletrical contact on the both position, so it is also called ON/ON switch (also named SPDT switch "double throw").
The switch has 3 terminals with the center as common. So, on one position the common is in contact with one pole (closing the circuit) where the opposite pole is open (the circuit is open). When changing the lever position, the closed circuit get openning and the opened circuit get closed.
For sure, this switch can be used as a simple ON/OFF switch by using the common pole (ce center terminal) with one of the side pole..
- Bold diameter: 6 mm
- Lever diameter: 2.5 mm
- Lever length: 10mm
- Switch size: 11 * 7 * 14 mm
- Max current : 6 A.
- Max voltage: 12 V. We do not recommend to go higher.
- The "Input Button" for Arduino - Pull-up resistor, pull-down and deboucing MC Hobby Wiki (French).
- The "Input Button" for Raspberry Pi MC Hobby Wiki (French).
- Using "input button" with the Spark Core MC Hobby Wiki (French)