Coax cable RG58 C/U - 50 Ohms - 1 meter
- Impedance 50 Ohms +- 5 Ohms
- CU SN conductor
- CU SN shield
- PEE dielectric
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
50 Ohms coax wiring - sold by meter
The 50 Ohms coax cable is the most common one. It is used as interconnexion cable for professional devices (eg: between the oscilloscope and differential sensor).
This kind of cable can also be used to create telecommunication device (radio emitter/receiver) as well as antenna cabling.
Finally, it can also be used to creates network IT interconnection (pretty rare nowadays).
- Common naming: RG58 C/U
- Internal conductor: CU SN, 19 strand x 0.18 mm diameter each
- Diélectrique: solide PEE, 2.95mm diameter
- Braiding: CU SN, 112 strand de 0.12 mm diameter each
- Shielding: CU SN, coverage 95%
- Sheath : PVC II black.
- Sheath diameter: 5.0mm
- Impedance: 50 +/- 5 ohms
- Attenuation for 100 metres:
- 100MHz: 16.2 dB
- 200MHz: 24.4 dB
- 400MHz: 39.4 dB
- 800MHz: 72.0 dB
- 1000MHz: 78.7 dB
- Capacitance : - PicoFarad/M
You can order several meters of this product. It will be cut at the right length (on piece).