Here is the arrival of Arduino Starter Kit (made in Arduino)!
This kit guides you step by step through the basics of using an Arduino.
You will master these notions by realizing different creative projects. The kit includes a selection of the most common and widespread components in electronics as well as a book containing 15 projects.
The book introduces the basics of electronics with simple projects to evolve into more complex projects. You will learn to control the physical world using sensors and actuators.
Attention: The book distributed with this kit is now in French.
Here is a list of the projects of the kit:
- 01 - GET TO KNOW YOUR TOOLS: An introduction to the concepts you will need to use this kit.
- 02 - SPACESHIP INTERFACE: Design your own spacial spaceship control panel.
- 03 - LOVE-O-METER: Measure your ardor.
- 04 - COLOR MIXING LAMP: Produce any with a light bulb using light as a source.
- 05 - MOOD CUE: Wow your friends with your achievements.
- 06 - LIGHT THEREMIN: Create an instrument that plays when you wave your hands.
- 07 - KEYBOARD INSTRUMENT: Play music and make noise with a keyboard.
- 08 - DIGITAL HOURGLASS: Turn on a clock that prevents you from working too much.
- 09 - MOTORIZED PINWHEEL: A color wheel that will make you turn your head.
- 10 - ZOETROPE: Create a mechanical animation that you can perform in both directions (forward and backward).
- 11 - CRYSTAL BALL: A sleight of hand that answers all your questions.
- 12 - KNOCK LOCK: Type (tap) your secret code to open a door.
- 13 - TOUCHY-FEEL LAMP: A lamp that reacts when you touch it.
- 14 - TWEAK THE ARDUINO LOGO: Control your personal computer from your Arduino.
- 15 - HACKING BUTTONS: Create a central control for all your devices!
Once you have integrated this knowledge, you will have a range of software and circuit allowing you to create beautiful realization and impress your entourage with what you will invent.
So, design, assemble, hack and share... because Arduino is you!
List of components
Here is the list of components. You can click on the components to download its data sheet. The data sheet describes the design and functionality of the component.