[T] - Arduino Starter Kit Francais
The new French Arduino Starter Kit.
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
Here is the arrival of Arduino Starter Kit (made in Arduino)!
This kit guides you step by step through the basics of using an Arduino.
You will master these notions by realizing different creative projects. The kit includes a selection of the most common and widespread components in electronics as well as a book containing 15 projects.
The book introduces the basics of electronics with simple projects to evolve into more complex projects. You will learn to control the physical world using sensors and actuators.
Attention: The book distributed with this kit is now in French.
Here is a list of the projects of the kit:
- 01 - GET TO KNOW YOUR TOOLS: An introduction to the concepts you will need to use this kit.
- 02 - SPACESHIP INTERFACE: Design your own spacial spaceship control panel.
- 03 - LOVE-O-METER: Measure your ardor.
- 04 - COLOR MIXING LAMP: Produce any with a light bulb using light as a source.
- 05 - MOOD CUE: Wow your friends with your achievements.
- 06 - LIGHT THEREMIN: Create an instrument that plays when you wave your hands.
- 07 - KEYBOARD INSTRUMENT: Play music and make noise with a keyboard.
- 08 - DIGITAL HOURGLASS: Turn on a clock that prevents you from working too much.
- 09 - MOTORIZED PINWHEEL: A color wheel that will make you turn your head.
- 10 - ZOETROPE: Create a mechanical animation that you can perform in both directions (forward and backward).
- 11 - CRYSTAL BALL: A sleight of hand that answers all your questions.
- 12 - KNOCK LOCK: Type (tap) your secret code to open a door.
- 13 - TOUCHY-FEEL LAMP: A lamp that reacts when you touch it.
- 14 - TWEAK THE ARDUINO LOGO: Control your personal computer from your Arduino.
- 15 - HACKING BUTTONS: Create a central control for all your devices!
Once you have integrated this knowledge, you will have a range of software and circuit allowing you to create beautiful realization and impress your entourage with what you will invent.
So, design, assemble, hack and share... because Arduino is you!
List of components
Here is the list of components. You can click on the components to download its data sheet. The data sheet describes the design and functionality of the component.
- 1x book with Arduino projects (170 pages, in French)
- 1x Arduino UNO rev.3
- 1x USB cable
- 1x Breadboard
- 1x A wooden base, easy to assemble
- 1x Adapter for 9v battery
- 70x rigid single-strand wires
- 2x soft wires
- 6x Photo-resistors [VT90N2 LDR]
- 3x Potentiometers of 10 Kilo Ohms
- 10x Push buttons
- 1x Temperature sensor [TMP36]
- 1x Tilt sensor
- 1x Alpha-digital LCD display (2 lines of 16 characters)
- 1x LED (bright white)
- 1x LED (RGB)
- 8x LEDs (red)
- 8x LEDs (green)
- 8x LEDs (yellow)
- 3x LEDs (blue)
- 1x 6/9V hobbyist motor
- 1x Small servo motor
- 1x Piezo element [PKM17EPP-4001-B0]
- 1x Double H-bridge [L293D]
- 2x Optocouplers [4N35]
- 5x Transistors [BC547]
- 2x Mosfet transistors [IRF520]
- 5x Capacities 100nF
- 3x Capacities 100uF
- 5x Capacities 100pF
- 5x Diodes [1N4007]
- 3x Transparent gel (red, green, blue)
- 1x Male header pin section (40x1)
- 20x Resistors of 220 ohms
- 5x Resistors of 560 ohms
- 5x Resistors of 1 kilo Ohms
- 5x Resistors of 4.7 kilo Ohms
- 10x Resistors of 10 kilo Ohms
- 5x Resistors of 1 mega Ohms
- 5x Resistors of 10 mega Ohms