Crowduino M0 SD - ATSAMD21 - Cortex M0+
Crowduino M0 - Arduino M0 compatible
- ATSAMD21G18 - ARM Cortex-M0+ @ 48 Mhz
- Flash: 256KB
- SRAM: 32KB
- 3.3V logic
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
Arduino M0 compatible with MicroSD connector
The Crowduino M0 is a powerful 32-bit microcontroler using the same MCU than the Arduino Zero (a very powerfull Arduino board). The Crowduino M0 SD board is designed like an Arduino UNO alike footprint and benefits for the power of Atmel’s SAMD21 MCU, an 32-bit ARM Cortex® M0 core.
The Atmel’s ATSAMD21G18 - ARM Cortex-M0+ is not very popular and powerful enough to run MicroPython firmware as well as Arduino Sketch. The M0 Core is a serious upgrade aside the usual Arduino UNO: it have lot of Flash, lot of RAM, 3 time faster clock, PWM on almost all pins and one True analog Output.
This board is a great plateform / tool for learning about about 32-bit application development or upgrading a projet from Arduino Uno plateform.
The Crowduino M0 SD board contains MicroSD connector for read/write data to external device and its power will support your need for high tech automation, wild robotics and any thinkable Maker adventures in the world of makers.
The board can be programmed via its mini USB connector. The board can also be powered via the USB connector or the external power supply (via the 5-15V barrel jack). The power source is selected automatically.
- SD card for saving more data
- Each of the 14 digital I/O pins on the M0 can be used as an input or output
- SAMD21 ATSAMD21G18
- 256 KB of flash program memory (with 4 KB used for the bootloader)
- 32 KB of SRAM
- up to 16KB by emulation of EEPROM
- USB Overcurrent Protection
- The Crowduino M0-SD can be programmed with the Arduino software
- The SAMD21 also supports I2C and SPI communication
For each order, you will receive a Crowduino M0 SD board
- Microcontroler: ATSAMD21G18, 48pins LQFP
- Architecture: ARM Cortex-M0+
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Flash memory: 256KB
- SRAM: 32KB
- Clock Speed: 48MHZ
- Analog I/O Pins: 6 + 1 ADC
- DC Current per I/O Pins: 7mA
- Input Voltage: 5-15V
- Digital I/O Pins: 20, with 12 PWM and UART
- PWM Output: 12
- Power Consumption: 29mA
- User Manual (Elecrow Wiki, English)