Here is one of the most beautiful cases for Arduino, and probably also one of the best. This transparent case allows you to place an Arduino while leaving a comfortable place to include the components of your projects.
Here are all the details of this magnificent product:
- Dimensions: 91.4mm x 127mm x 34.3mm
- Transparent plastic injection (molded plastic)
- The case is easily modifiable using tools (drill, cut to adapt to your needs)
- Brass fillet insertion (allows repetitive assembly/disassembly of the case without degradation, increases durability!)
- Suitable for a standard Arduino accompanied by a 16 x 2 LCD screen.
- Suitable for an Arduino accompanied by a prototyping shield (still leaving a free space of 11mm).
- Molded and cut locations to accommodate GPS module, button, sensor, switch, etc! (Delivered with corresponding parts).
- Can hold 4 AAA batteries using two 2xAAA type supports. It is possible to insert AA batteries but the case will not close properly ... therefore, we suggest the use of AAA batteries.
- Contains the screws to fix an LCD display, an Arduino and close the case.
- Delivered with all the elements presented on the detailed image of the product (see image on black background).
This article is delivered alone (without Arduino, LCD, GPS module, button, etc.).