Quality USB 3.0 HUB with 4 ports - very compact
Having a Raspberry-Pi 4 it is cool, having USB 3.0 ports on the Pi 4 is great. However, having only two USB 3.0 is a bit of a shame.
Many of our project build around nano-computer does need several USB ports and having more USB 3.0 would be welcome!
This product has been selected to increase the number of USB 3.0 on the Pi 4 but also offering more USB port in a very compact HUB. This one is quite small ans would be a great add-on for a laptop / nano-computer and any kind of portable project.
As this is a TP-Link branded product, we can also rely on the quality if this HUB. We use them at MCHobby for our own needs. This product is so cool that we are now selling them on the shop.
What's great with this HUB ?
- First, it is an USB 3.0 hub, so this ensure a high troughput.
- It is a TP-link, a quality branded product, made for eficiency and lifetime.
- With USB Type A connector, the most usual!
- Very compact with 7 x 7 x 2 cm
- No wire of the hell to manage, the USB cable does make 6 cm long.
- Good quality/price ratio.
We use them with our own Laptop (Linux Mint) to ease our development for microcontroler.
Compatible with XP et and more recent version, Mac OS X, Chrome OS, Linux.