A SmartiPi Case compatible with Raspberry-Pi 4
Finaly there, the SmartiPi Case for Raspberry-Pi 4 is designed for the official 7" display for Raspberry-Pi with the Raspberry-Pi 4 located behind the screen. With the SmartiPi, you can create a stylish docking for your beloved Raspberry-Pi 4.
It is an improved version of the SmartiPi Touch 2 offering interesting features as tge Raspberry-Pi 4 compatibility, various items on the facade to plug Lego bricks, a fan and holder!
The 7" display is secured in place with 4 screws and the Raspberry-Pi is secured into a compartment closed with a lid. The compartment have openings for the DSI ribon.
This kit contains an USB-C splitter (for the Pi 4). You can also use it with a the Pi B+ family (up to Pi 3B+) by using the microB USB splitter cable.
- Adjustable angle
- Compatible with Lego blocs
- Ventilator opening 30x30mm
- LID to access the GPIO
- USB-C splitter (for Raspberry Pi 4)
- micro USB splitter (for Raspberry Pi 2 & Pi 3)
- VESA mounting point 75mm
- Access to HDMI & audio port
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi B+, 2B, 3B, 3A+, 3B+ & 4
- Compatible with Pi Camera V1 et V2 (not compatible with HQ Cam)
- Compatible with officiel Raspberry-Pi TFT screen
For each order, you will receive the SmartiPi Case V2. Raspberry Pi, display and power supply are not included!