Picade is now compatible with the Raspberry-Pi 4 and includes the ners USB-C version of the Picade X HAT.
Create your own arcade-based Raspberry Pi
Want a project really really exciting. We offer you a Picade Arcade Terminal Kit with screen included.
This kit contains all the necessary items except the Raspberry-Pi that you can buy at MCHobby! We strongly recommend the use of a Raspberry Pi, its extra power will be appreciated by many emulators.
Unlike many other models, this one is black and offers a nice finish. You feel like you have a quality product in your hands. The chassis also receives the speakers and thus serves as a box improving the quality of sound... as in real arcade terminals.
The Picade Arcade terminal is an incredible product and let's say it is quite spectacular. This kit also exists as a console to connect to your living room screen.
The total assembly time should be between one and two hours (using online instructions). The only tools you will need are a cross screwdriver and a flat-head screwdriver to screw the terminals of the Picade card.
Attention: The Raspberry Pi is not included. Picade is compatible with Raspberry. We highly recommend the use of a Raspberry Pi, it is more powerful, which will inevitably appreciate most emulators!
What will you receive with this kit:
- An arcade terminal format "cabinet" made of quality elements (black)
- The Picade card (Arduino compatible with a 2.8W stereo amplifier) pre-loaded with the Picade software.
- Mounting the LCD screen on the terminal with a protective film.
- An 8" LCD screen with its driver card.
- Two speakers with pre-welded wires.
- A layered film with attractive colors for the control panel and the awning.
- HDMI, audio and USB cables
- An Arcade joystick
- 12 arcade buttons (micro-switch)
- Wiring for connections
An incredible project and hackable to wish :-)