[RETIRED] RPi-ShieldBridge - An Arduino compatible on the Pi
RPi-ShieldBrigde - an arduino compatible for the Pi
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
This product is no more available!
Attention, Fusion of two worlds imminent !!! What you are going to discover here will open up many perspectives. Please have a chair handy, you may well need it.
With RPi-ShieldBrigde, you will experience the best of both worlds ... on one platform:
- Raspberry Pi - You like it, it's easy to program in Python, a multimedia beast, well suited to networks and online services. Her community is incredibly active. It has a programmable GPIO ... but it's sometimes a bit limited.
- Arduino - Very well adapted to the physical world, this microcontroller turns out to be an extraordinary automation tool, easy to implement and has a very large, very active community as well as a large number of extensions. It's a great tool but a bit limited in terms of network connection, graphical interface, and fairly high level programming..
RPi-ShieldBridge, it is a 100% Arduino compatible on a Raspberry Pi HAT, it is wired to tge Raspberry Pi via the GPIO.
- Microcontroleur Atmel AVR ATmega328 with an Arduino Bootloader.
It is programmed like an Arduino UNO
(Bootloader optiboot with automatic baud rate detection)
- Raspberry Pi connected via I2C and UART (serial port) to the microcontroler. Level shifter are used between the Pi and the Atmel
- AVR-Programming via Raspberry Pi available
- The HAT fits Arduino Uno R3 layout connector
- Low drop out voltage 3.3V regulator (made available for you arduino shields)
- Prototyping area
- Designed with external power input stage.
Power your Raspberry-Pi and RPi-ShieldBridge from 3-11V prower supply and a Pololu S7V7F5 (not included)