[RETIRE] 8MP Pi Camera - removable/interchangeable lens
- Compatible Pi Camera with lens support
- IMX219 - 8 MegaPixels
- Interchangeable lens
- CS Mount adapter
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
Replace the lens of the 8MP Pi camera as easy as a light bulb!
Here a Raspberry-Pi's compatible camera where the main feature is the interchangeable lens. Thanks to the "CS mount" bracket, it is possible to use one of the various lens available on the shop. This camera is perfect for the projects when changing Lens is a needed feature (eg: to grab picture from more distant objects).
We do also have a LSF1611CS, LSF1211CS or M660 for this camera ... others would come later.
This camera is designed for optical performance and the usage of removable/interchangeable lens. The camera can maintain a clean image even with magnification (see the sample with the 16mm lens).
As the official Camera Pi, this camera use the Raspberry-Pi's CSI bus. Installing the camera is identical to the official one, no need for specific driver. The advantage of CSI bus is high speed throughput available to the data. The cameda is supported out-of the box with the latest operating system, just activate it from thr raspi-config utility.
The board under the lens is small with 36mm x 36mm. The camera sensor offer a 8 megapixels resolution. The camera is able to capture static image with 3280 x 2464 pixels (active pixels) and able to capture vidéos @ 1080p30, 720p60 and also at 640x480p60/90.
The most bulky parts is the lensi The lens placed on the board does have a zoom very close of the official Pi Camera but you can change it with an other zoom (this camera has been tested and approved by MCHobby).
- High definition vidéo camera for Raspberry-Pi.
- Sensor: Sony IMX2019 with removable lens (you can change the lens)
- Lens support: CS Mount (to screw)
- Sensor résolution: 8 MegaPixels
- Integral IR cut filter
- Static image résolution: 3280 x 2464
- Max video resolution: 1080p
- Frame rate max: 30fps (all-pixel scan mode)
- Frame rate max: 180fps @ 720p (see IMX219 Product Brief)
- Frame rate maximal: 60fps @1080 (v-crop,see IMX219 Product Brief)
- Support for FREX/ STROBE (with firmware supporting the feature)
- Board size: 36 x 36 mm
- Ribon 15 cm - 15 MIPI chanel for CSI connector (Camera Serial Interface)
- Ship with LS-2716CS lens (similar to the official Raspberry-Pi Camera).
- Installed as the officiel Pi's camera
- Use the same software as the official Pi camera.
- IMX219 datasheet
- general ressources for IMX219 on Raspberry-Pi
- 1 x Camera Board with lens (LS-2716CS) fully compatible with the officiel Raspberry-Pi's Camera
- 1 x CSI ribbon to connect the camera on the Pi
- Conformity test performed at MC Hobby.
Raspberry Pi NOT INCLUDED