This product is no more available at MCHobby
A beautiful Raspberry-Pi case with removable VESA mount, space of 2.5" hard-drive and Pi-Camera
This really beautiful Raspberry-Pi's Quattro case is designed for Raspberry-Pi 2, 3, 3B+.
It includes a compartiment to receive a 2.5" hard drive and opening wire the hard-drive to the Raspberry-Pi's USB port (you will need your how cable to wire the hard-drive to the Pi). The case also have location to plug a Pi-Camera inside the case. This case would be great to create Media center.
The would sit nicely on a desk if you remove the 100mm VESA mount or you can use the included Vesa to fix it on the back of your display.
There is still enough space inside the case to add some hats or some electronics.
The case include 4 additionnal spacer plug (attached to the Vesa mount) that can be used as additional spacer under the top of the case.
For each order, you will receive a case and the Vesa support. The case can be assembled without screw but you can also use your own screws (M3 x ~5mm) to secure the top of the case. Raspberry-Pi, HArd-Drive and Pi Camera not included.
- Non-slip rubber feet
- VESA mount 100mm included (can be removed)
- Removable top panel
- Additionnal spacer (for the top panel)
- LEDs guides for Power and activity led for Pi B+ / Pi 2 / Pi 3 / Pi 3 B+
- Internal space for Pi camera (in front facing)
- SD card easy access (by removin the camera's panel)
- Top cover with clipping system, easy access to case content
- Top cover can be secure with 4 screws (M3 x ~5mm, not included)
- Good ventilation, space available for heatsinks
- All connector accessible (in recessed pockets)
- Additional space available inside the case for Pi HAT, PCB and electronic