This product is no more available at MCHobby.
The Electron is a tiny development kit for creating 3G cellular-connected electronics projects and products. It comes with a Particle SIM card with service in more than 100 countries worldwide, and includes 3 months of Particle's 1MB monthly data plan for IoT devices.
The Electron kit also includes Particle's development tools and cloud platform for managing and updating your new connected hardware.
The Electron is a GSM-only device, and does not support CDMA networks. We offer two types of Electron 3G Kits—one for North and South America (850/1900 MHz) and one for Europe/Asia/Africa (900/1800 MHz). For a full list of compatible countries, please visit the link here and see the “Compatible Countries” list below.
- STM32F205 ARM Cortex M3 microcontroller
- 1MB Flash, 128K RAM
- Cellular modem: U-Blox SARA U-series (3G)
- 36 pins total: 28 GPIOs (D0-D13, A0-A13), plus TX/RX, 2 GNDs, VIN, VBAT, WKP, 3V3, RST
- Board dimensions: 50.8 x 20.32. H: 7.62 mm (12.7mm en incluant les connecteurs)
- Suited for 3G
- 3 months of Particle's 1MB monthly data plan (delivered by email)
- Particle Electron PCB
- Particle SIM Card
- Li-Po battery (2000mAh)
- USB cable
- Pinout reference card
- Components for a sample product
Basic data charges
The prices are mentionned in USD ($) as mentionned by Particle.IO. We did not take on our own to convert it in EUR because of the fluctuation of $/EUR ratio.
- Particle's 1MB monthly data plan:
- 3 months included with kit
- $2.99/month for 1MB (thousands of messages)
- No contracts, cancel anytime
- $0.99/each additional MB
- Data rates vary by country and by data usage, see here for full pricing and bulk discounts.
- Continent compatibility is simplified and exceptions exist. Please be sure to check the full list of compatible countries for the location in which your product will be deployed