[T] - Module WiFi (802.11b/g/n) avec antenne
USB WiFi module (802.11b/g/n) with antenna
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
22 Feb. 2020 : this product is no longer sold by MCHobby because it does not have a European DoC compliance document.
A WiFi module with antenna to improve the strength of the received signal
Make your device available on a Internet / Ethernet network even without a network cable by adding this super WiFi module. Take advantage of the USB port of your Raspberry Pi and Beagle Bone by adding this affordable and highly reliable wireless module. There are many modules and rare are those that work and offer good results on both Pi and Beagle Bone without requiring kernel recompilation:
It is supported on Beagle Bone's Angstrom installations as well as on the Occidentalis distributions of AdaFruit (derived from Raspbian Wheezy). You will have a wireless Internet connection in 10 minutes! Works great with 802.11b/g/n networks.
If you don't need a miniature WiFi key this adapter has a large antenna with extended range! Note that it is not possible to remove the antenna.
Use with Beagle Bone:
The WiFi module requires a lot of power, a 5V 2A power supply is needed to power a Beagle Bone with a WiFi module. Otherwise, you risk seeing your systems become unstable and offer bizarre behaviors. Adafruit offers a tutorial for using this module on a Beagle Bone!
Use with Raspberry-Pi:
The latest version of Raspbian Wheezy supports this module. The Occidentalis distribution of AdaFruit. You can also check out this tutorial about WiFi support (AdaFruit, Anglais). You may find it useful to use an externally powered HUB to use this module. If you're having stability issues with your Pi then think HUB!
Let's avoid misunderstandings:
Although this hardware is supposed to work on Windows and other operating systems, we draw your attention to the fact that we have selected it to work with hardware sold by MCHobby (Raspberry in this case)... We are not able to offer "computer" type support if you wish to make another use.
- RTL8192c Realtek Chipset
- Dimensions: 59mm x 18mm x 8mm
- Exceeds 48mm (1.9") behind the port USB
- Weight: 6g
- Standard Wireless: IEEE 802.11n (draft), IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Host Interface: Interface High speed USB2.0 /USB 1.1
- Data Rate:
- 802.11n: up to 150Mbps (downstream rate) and up to 150Mbps (upstream rate) ,
- 802.11g: 54 / 48 / 36 / 24 / 18/ 12 / 9 / 6 Mbps with auto fallback,
- 802.11b: 11 / 5.5 / 2 / 1 Mbps with auto fallback
- Frequency Bands: 2.4GHz ISM (Industrial Scientific Medical) Band
- RF Frequencies RF: 2412 ~ 2462 MHz (North America), 2412 ~ 2472 MHz (Europe), 2412 ~ 2484 MHz (Japan)
- Radio Channels: 1 ~ 14 channels (Universal Domain Selection)
- Coverage: Up to 3 times farther than 802.11g
- Antenna type: Built-in antenna/included.
- Roaming: Full mobility and roaming from cell to cell
- RF output power: 13 ~17 dBm (Typically)
- Modulation: 11n: BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM with OFDM, 11g: BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM, OFDM, 11b: DQPSK, DBPSK, DSSS, CCK
- Security: Encryption WEP 64/128-bit
- WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK. TKIP/AES
- Network: Auto-switch to use 802.11n or 802.11g or 802.11b mode
- Ad-Hoc support, WLAN network Infrastructure, Wireless roaming, Data rate auto fall-back in parasitic environments or over long distances (Site Survey with Profile function)
- Management and configuration: Plug-and-Play configuration and installation, management utility for Win 2000 / XP/ Vista
- Access method: CSMA/CA with ACK
- LED Indicator: Link / Activity (green)
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 75°C
- Operating humidity: 10% ~ 90% (without condensation)
- Humidity storage: 5% ~ 95% (without condensation)
- Supported regulation: RoHS, Wi-Fi
- Requires a USB 2.0 port available
- Network configuration on Raspberry-Pi.(MCHobby, French)
- Use a Raspberry-Pi as an ad blocker. AdaFruit, English
- Configure a Raspberry as a WiFi access point. AdaFruit, English
- Turn a Raspberry-Pi into a Media-Center. AdaFruit, English
- Network configuration on Raspberry-Pi. AdaFruit, English