Two high-performance heat sinks for Raspberry-Pi
Here is a set of two heat sinks 10x10mm + 15x15mm ceramic equipped with a thermal conductive adhesive.
The ceramic is a material that has a better cooling capacity than the heat sinks in aluminum.
This heat sinks:
- are not conductive (electrically)
- have no antenna effect
- has a low profile. Being more performing, they not need to be so big than heat sinks in aluminum.
- Very lightweight
- Have a large exchange area compared to aluminum coolers.
- are equipped with a thermal conductive adhesive made of silicone.
- Dimension: 10mm x 10mm + 15mm x 15mm
- Thickness: 2mm
- Sink material: ceramic
- Thermal resistance: 10.21°C/W
The two sinks are sold without Raspberry (to avoid any misunderstanding).
Goes to version 2 on 26 February 2015, now contains two different sizes.