Frozen case for Raspberry-Pi - semi-professionnal
Frosted and transparent case - Pro/Semi-Pro application around the Raspberry Pi 3 (compatible), Pi 2 and Pi B-PLUS
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
A semi-transparent case for Semi-pro/Pro installation based on Raspberry-Pi
Among all the cases for Raspberry-Pi, this base + cover case has particularly caught our attention with its very PRO approach.
- The finish is really neat.
- It will allow you to place your Pi 3, Pi 2 or Pi B Plus safely.
- Compatible Pi 3 (because semi transparent)
- It has enough place to accommodate an expansion/prototyping card
- It is equipped with slits to be able to output a ribbon (for a Pi-Cobbler Plus) and the camera Pi.
- The Pi is kept in place with fixing screws.
- The cover is also kept in place using screws (from the back).
- A slit is also provided to insert your micro SD card (it doesn't exceed the box).
On the other hand, this case also makes it possible to realize professional applications/products based on Raspberry-Pi 3, Raspberry-Pi 2 and Pi B+ because:
- The case is closed with screws (no clips, screws)
- It has fixing holes to hang the case on a surface... see 4 holes provided for a final fixation of the case.
- Optional - It is possible to protect the SD card with a special cover (see exploded view, available soon)
- Optional - It is possible to hide the USB/Ethernet ports with a special cover (see exploded view, available soon)
- Optional - It is possible to hide the HDMI connector, Micro USB, Jack with a cover (see exploded view, available soon)
- Optional - Need more space in the case, you can acquire a spacer between the base and the cover (see exploded view, available soon)
- Two part case for Raspberry-Pi 2 and Pi B+
- Integrates a special piece to guide the light of the LEDs to the outside of the case.
- The cover is transparent for the frosted case, opaque for the other cases.
- Location to extract the SD card.
- Slit to let the GPIO 40-wire ribbon go
- Slit for camera Pi
- Matt finish.
- Wall mounting possible (suspension and fixing)
- Pi kept in place with 4 screws
- Optional cover (dust protection or connector protection).
- Optional spacers - 10mm, take place between the base and the cover (the spacers are stackable)
- Available in several colors (frosted, white, black, blue, pink)
- Opaque plastic base (frosted effect).
- Cover (with transparent area)
- 4 fixing screws for the cover.
- 4 fixing screws to hold your Pi in the case.
The Raspberry-Pi 2 and Pi B Plus and optional items are not included (only used for illustrative purpose).
HiFiBerry - Tips & Tricks
Back customer, we learned that this semi-pro case offered a very interesting alternative for HiFiBerry sound cards (leaving space). You will have to remove your tools to make output holes for the RCA plugs. An easy operation to do with a simple drill ;-)