Micro USB to USB female (OTG - On the Go)
USB OTG adapter
- microUSB male: to plug on the OTG port (micro-USB) from your plateform
- USB Type A female: to plus USB peripheral
- 10 cm
- Great for all version of Pi-Zero
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
OTG adapter to plug USB peripherals on nano computers (Pi Zero / Pi Zero 2)
This cable looks like USB cable but isn't a usual USB cable! Instead of a male USB A, this cable is fitted with a female USB A (as your computer) used to connect USB devices.
This cable is desgned to be used as a OTG Host (On the Go) like available on Arduino DUE, Raspberry Pi Zero, ODroid and many tablets. Thanks to this cable, you can connect connect mouse, keyboard, USB thumb stick, netword adapter and other USB client peripheral. You still need to have the drivers installed to be able to drive the connected USB devices.
Please note: this is just a cable, it doesn't contains any electronic.
- On Raspberry-Pi Zero: plug the microUSB side on the OTG port then plug your device on the Standard USB (USB Type A) port. Great for all kind of Pi Zero devices.
- On ODroid C1+ / C2: you will have an additionnal USB port to connect USB peripherals on the ODroid's microUSB connector.