A Pi Zero/W black case - convenient and functional to bring your nano computer everywhere with you
Here is a fully injection moulded Raspberry Pi Zero case! This case is designed with protection in mind whilst maintaining device useability. This case consist of a 3 parts that clips together including a Micro SD card protector and a very nice Raspberry Pi Foundation logo cutout (made to ventilate the case).
The top and bottom of case features a GPIO cut-out (can be easily be removed with knife tool) to get access to the GPIO when needed.
The back of the case also offers 2 x M3 mounting holes that can be used to mount the Pi Zero on a wall, project case, dog belt, etc. The back also have 2 slots (under the board) to store 2 additional microSD card. Thank to the clips, the PiZero in maintained in place and can be easily unpluged (to access the spare microSD under the board).
- Moulded Injection ABS Case
- 3 Part case (Clip together: Top, Base & Micro SD Card Cover)
- Removable Micro SD Card Cover
- GPIO Cut-Out Slot (at top and bottom)
- Openning for ventilation (Raspberry Pi Logo)
- Opening for all ports (MicroSD, Camera, USB, Power, HDMI)
- No screws (the Raspberry Pi Zero is clipped)
- Hole to see the "Power LED"
- Two mounting hole (M3) to attach the case
- 2 x Storage zone for microSD card (under the board)
For each order, you will receive the case made of 3 items. Pi Zero and microSD card not included.