A FRENCH book to use sensors with Raspberry-Pi and Arduino
Do you want to design mountings with Arduino or Raspberry-Pi that interact with their environment?
To do this, you need sensors, and this book will help you go quickly from ideas to realization.
Each chapter is devoted to a type of sensor (light, movement, sound, etc.) and includes:
- experiments that explain how to use a sensor;
- validation tests;
- a mini project that shows how to combine different technologies to obtain a performant mounting.
The many commented code examples will be valuable for creating your own projects.
The mountings you could make:
- A personal breathalyzer,
- A smoke detector that sends an alert email,
- A haunted bell that rings before you touch it,
- A Pong video game,
- A luminous dome sensitive to color,
- A graphic screen that reacts to ambient sounds,
- A weather station...