A IP67 industrial enclosure designed for outdoor usage
The Nebra IP67 waterproof/weatherproof case is an enclosure designed for outdoor use. At MCHobby we initialy select it for IoT LoRa Gateway HAT with Raspberry Pi from Pi-Supply. Unfortunately, the Gateway is difficult to supply for our 868Mhz European Frequency Range :-/
Anyway, this is a very interesting industrial design case for any kind of application. It hace heavy-duty double hinges and spring-loaded captive screws. The Nebra IP67 is a premium case solution.
Designed for to be used in hard environments, the outdoor enclosure is a light but very solid outdoor enclosure that can fits most boards distributed on the market.
Being NEMA-67 rated, it provides complete protection against dust as well as protection against immersion in water (not water under pressure!).
Please, remember that any exposition of the enclosure to the direct sun will dramatically increase the temperature inside the case! As the case is IP67, there is no way to ventilate the air in the case... only the metallic shield of the case can exchange calories/heat with the air.
This case is designed to connect multiple antenna. N-Type connector are placed on the case and physically separated to each other. This will reduce interference as possible and decrease the grounding from mounting mast.
It is possible to fit up to 5 antennas making this case a nice compagnion for multi-band or repeater application.
As recommanded by Nebra, you can use a N-Type head to connect your antenna (such connector offer RP-SMA to µFL conversion).
- 1 x Ethernet hole
- 5 x N-Type holes
- Enclosure Seal Operating temperature: -60C to +230C
- Heat Trap: +6.5 Celsius under full sun (~100,000 Lux)
- Temperature raise using a 5-10Watt heat source: +5.5 Celsius
- Inner dimensions: 210mm x 130mm x 50mn
- Outer dimensions: 235mm x 155mm x 75mm (without connector)
- Weight: 1.4 Kg
- Wall thickness: 5mm
- Supports masts: up to 50mm diameter
For each order you will receive:
- 1x Nebra IP67 Weatherproof Enclosure
- 1x RJ45 ethernet connector system
- 4x Self-adhesive standoffs
- 1x Rubber Gasket
- 4x N-Type chrome-plated brass plugs
- 2x Z-Type mounting brackets
- 1x Metal backplate
- 2x Backplate screws (M3x6mm)