GFX HAT - 128x64 LCD Display with RGB Backlight and Touch Buttons
The GFX hat is a 2.15" display with 128x64 pixel with a RGB backlight made of 6 RGB LEDs all around the display. As the LEDs can be controlled individually to create dazzle kight effect. The hat also expose 6 capacitives touch zone. The GFX HAT makes a great display and net interface for your headless Pi projects.
GFX HAT allows you to control individual pixels to display more complex graphics.
- 128x64 pixel, 2.15" LCD display
- Integrated diffuser/reflector assembly
- Six-zone RGB LED backlight
- SN3218 LED driver chip (I2C address 0x54)
- Six capacitive touch buttons with white LEDs
- Microchip CAP1166 capacitive touch/LED driver chip (I2C address 0x2c)
- Compatible with all 40-pin header Raspberry Pi models
- Python library
- Comes fully assembled
- See the manufacturer product sheet.