IQAudio DAC Pro - Audio soundcard for Raspberry-Pi
IQaudIO Pi DAC PRO - Full-HD (192/24) HiFi quality DAC for the Raspberry Pi
- DAC 192 KHz/24 bits playback
- Full HD Sound
- I2S interface
- Cinch output
- 3.5mm Headphone output
- IQAUdio Pi-DAC Pro Full-HD
- Official Raspberry-Pi foundation product
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
IQAudio, the full-HD Audio DAC for Raspberry-Pi
The Pi-DAC PRO is a great DAC audio board for audiophile wich can be plugged onto the Raspberry Pi GPIO! This full-HD DAC provides Phono output (RCA), Heaphone output (3.5mm jack) and Balanced / Differential output (available on an unsoldered header, handy for XLR use in Studio, or home studio).
The board can be connected to studio equipment or powered speakers. Once done, you can run your favorite disco playlist, listen to digital radio station from a Raspberry Pi!
The Pi-DAC PRO comes complete with PCB spacers and screws.
The Pi-DAC PRO is based on the PCM5242 DAC from Texas Instruments (an enhanced version of the PCM5122 featured on the IQAudio Pi-DAC+). The PCM5242 have a better Signal to Noise Ratio and THD!
The board uses the I2S digital audio signals available on the GPIO, this reduces CPU load over USB audio solutions.
The Pi-DAC PRO includes a headphone amplifier delivering a Full HD audio experience for users listening music through headphones. The volume is hardware controled based under software control and shared with Line Out.
The Linux driver support is already built-in to Raspberry-Pi OS (it uses the same device drivers as the Pi-DAC+) and is supported by many software (including audio packages) like Volumio / Moode / PiCorePlayer / PiMusicBox / OpenELEC and others. The IQAudio board is HAT compliant for Raspberry Pi with EEPROM support.
For each order, you will receive the IQAUdio board and screws.
- Full-HD audio, 24-bits/192kHz playback
- Hardware volume control (via ALSA)
- High quality audio headphone amplifier (TI TPA6133A)
- Burr Brown 32-bit/384kHz DAC (TI PCM5242)
- Build in mini DSP
- Audiophile class audio: 114db SNR, and -94db THD
- Industry standard audio quality Phono/RCA connectors
- Advanced ESD protection
- I2S Interface
- Powered from the Raspberry Pi (no external power required).
- JST headers (not included) can be soldered (will deliver Balanced output for XLR or similar)