Raspberry Pi 4 8Gb Essential Pack (Pi 4 inclus, BLACK)
MAX PURCHASE 2 per person during global component black-out period
Starter Kit made of:
- A Raspberry Pi 4 8Gb of RAM
- One Official PSU 5V 3A (Type C)
- A MicroSD card 16GB (unformated)
- A micro-HDMI -> HDMI converter
- BLACK edition
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
BLACK Raspberry Pi 4 Kit with 8Gb of RAM to start quickly
The all-new Raspberry-Pi 4 brings many technical revolution, new power supply, new connectors, ...
This kit contains the essential elements to start quickly with the Pi 4 without forgetting anything essential.
The different elements have been selected with care to ensure the performance of the Pi 4 and the promise to not forget anything essential.
This kit doesn't contain a case (the Pi 4 has changed form factor), we strongly advise you to choose a case for Pi 4 here to protect it from accidental contacts.
We know it is always possible to offer entry-level products at an unbeatable price but what is the point of offering poor quality products?
We are deeply convinced that we will all be losers if you are disappointed with your purchase.
Thus, we decided to preserve the essential that is to say the vital elements of quality (hence the name of this pack).
Use for the Pi 4 with 8Gb RAM
All uses that you made with a 1Gb Pi 3 model but with 8Gb of RAM, the application field is already very wide but what can we expect from a 8Gb model.
It will be suitable for the following uses:
- Intensive internet browsing very greedy in RAM.
- Alternative to the desktop computer for semi-intensive use.
- Media center oriented 4K in intensive use.
- Use with two screens oriented 4K in office application / desktop computer.
- Mini network server with an unbeatable Price / Performance ratio (or almost). Want to set up a mini WEB server? A network DB? At a broken price? Try the Pi 4 8Gb.
- Solutions, developments and resource-hungry applications!
The Pi 4 with 8Gb of RAM has nothing to envy to an entry-level notebook PC. 8Gb of RAM will offer a very comfortable use and a SSD in USB 3 is more than recommended. It is useless to have a high-performance card if the disk access is poor (for example: loading from the Micro SD card). Using a SSD in USB 3 will make the most of architecture and RAM available on the system.
With 8Gb of RAM and its new architecture, the Pi 4 can reasonably claim the implementation of mini-desktop PC and mini application server PRO.
What is this kit made of?
- The Raspberry-Pi 4 of course. Its 4K outputs, four cores and 8 Gigabyte memory, Gigagit Ethernet, USB 3. In short a power monster for a nano-computer.
See our product sheet Raspberry-Pi 4 8Gb here.
- A power supply 5V 3A USB type C which holds the road. This Raspberry-Pi comes with a new power connector capable of supporting a current of 3A (USB micro B is limited to 2A). We propose a power supply set at 5.00 Volts capable of delivering 3A... enough to support the requirements of the Pi 3 (it is that integrated WiFi and Bluetooth is power hungry). See here for more information..
- A micro SD card of 16Gb UHS class 10. If you want to explore the possibilities of the Pi 4. This card type UHS (Ultra High Speed) in class 10 will ensure higher speeds and better access times.
16Gb is ideal for installing Raspbian (Official OS) or Noobs.
- A micro-HDMI to HDMI converter (with a cable of 1m long) because the Pi no longer exposes standard HDMI port but micro HDMI ports, which allows to place two on the card! Don't hesitate to buy a second micro-HDMI to HDMI conversion cable if you want to use a 2nd monitor on your Raspberry-Pi 4. See here for more information
This pack doesn't include a case but know that we offer several models on our WebShop, remember to protect it to avoid accidental short-circuits.
We only sell on physical stock. When you place an order with MC Hobby, you will be delivered without having to wait for an indecent time.