Black Raspberry Pi 4 Kit with 2Gb of RAM to start quickly
The all-new Raspberry-Pi 4 brings many technical revolution, new power supply, new connectors, ...
This kit contains the essential elements to start quickly with the Pi 4 without forgetting anything essential.
The different elements have been selected with care to ensure the performance of the Pi 4 and the promise to not forget anything essential.
This kit doesn't contain a case (the Pi 4 has changed form factor), we strongly advise you to choose a case for Pi 4 here to protect it from accidental contacts.
We know it is always possible to offer entry-level products at an unbeatable price but what is the point of offering poor quality products?
We are deeply convinced that we will all be losers if you are disappointed with your purchase.
Thus, we decided to preserve the essential that is to say the vital elements of quality (hence the name of this pack).
Use for the Pi 4 with 2Gb RAM
All uses that you made with a 1Gb model of the Pi 3 but with 2Gb, the field of uses widens especially in the field of the 4K and the applications with more intensive treatment (like the treatment of graphic resource)!
It will be suitable for the following uses:
- Media center oriented 4K.
- Use with two screens oriented 4K.
- Mini server and network applications (beyond NAS, small application server, database, mini WEB server, etc). The type of application requiring RAM, high performant disk access (USB3), high-performance network access and hardware architecture with no major flaws.
- Java-oriented solutions and development (more greedy in RAM, 2 and 4Gb).
- Neural and openVC applications (visual recognition, 2 & 4Gb).
- Advanced Retro-gaming : the more powerful processor and RAM available in 2 and 4Gb will allow to consider the retro-gaming stations until now impossible with the Raspberry-Pi.
- Embedded projects greedy in memory (there are some).
- An office mini-PC with honorable performances compared to the price/performance ratio.
The Pi 4 with 2Gb of RAM (or more) is clearly oriented towards the 4K. For a comfortable use, we recommend the use of a hard disk SSD in USB 3.
This will make the most of the architecture and RAM available on the system.
With 2Gb of RAM and its new architecture, the Pi 4 can reasonably claim the implementation of professional applications.
What is this kit made of?
- The Raspberry-Pi 4 of course. Its 4K outputs, four cores and 2 Giga memory, Gigagit Ethernet, USB 3. In short a power monster for a nano-computer.
See our product sheet Raspberry-Pi 4 2Gb here.
- A power supply 5V 3A USB type C which holds the road. This Raspberry-Pi comes with a new power connector capable of supporting a current of 3A (USB micro B is limited to 2A). We propose a power supply set at 5.00 Volts capable of delivering 3A... enough to support the requirements of the Pi 4 (it is that integrated WiFi and Bluetooth is power hungry).
See here for more information.
- A micro SD card of 16Gb UHS class 10. If you want to explore the possibilities of the Pi 4. This card type UHS (Ultra High Speed) in class 10 will ensure higher speeds and better access times.
16 Gb is ideal for installing Raspbian (Official OS) or Noobs.
- A micro-HDMI to HDMI converter (with a cable of 1m long) because the Pi no longer exposes standard HDMI port but micro HDMI ports, which allows to place two on the card! Don't hesitate to buy a second micro-HDMI to HDMI conversion cable if you want to use a 2nd monitor on your Raspberry-Pi 4. See here for more information
This pack doesn't include a case but know that we offer several models on our WebShop, remember to protect it to avoid accidental short-circuits.
We only sell on physical stock. When you place an order with MC Hobby, you will be delivered without having to wait for an indecent time.