Pi-Zero 2 WH: The Pi 3 power inside the Pi Zero Wireless with HEADER
What could be better than a Pi-Zero 2 Wireless? May be a Pi-Zero 2 Wireless with SOLDERED CONNECTOR!
Great to wire a Pi-Zero 2 W on a existing project or onto HATs
The Pi-zero 2 W do:
- have 4 cores clocked at 1 GHz. It is a 64 bits CPU (Cortex A53).
- GPU VideoCore VI offering lot of computation power.
- WiFi lan 802.11b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2 and BLE (Low Energy)
- Micro SD card slot for the operating system
- Mini HDMI connector
- CSI Camera connector (requires the CSI adapter cable for the Pi Zero)
- micro USB 2.0 OTG allowing to plug peripherals on the Pi and the Pi to act as a peripheral
- micro USB Power connector
- HAT compatible GPIO header
- Reset & Composite output available as Test point
The best in the same footprint than Pi-Zero Family! So you can still use your Pi-Zero cases and favorites extra with this new version of the Pi Zero 2 W.
This development plateform does not work alone. At the minimum, you will a microSD card to store the operating system and a good 2.5A power supply.
Here some goods you may find useful with you Raspberry-Pi Zero 2 W:
Everything learned about Raspberry-Pi and Raspberry-Pi Zero can be applied to the Pi-Zero 2 W.