Pi Zero 2 W MINIMAL pack
MAX PURCHASE 1 per person during global component back-out period
- Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W
- mini HDMI to HDMI dongle
- Micro USB to USB type A dongle
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
The essential Pi Zero 2 W starting pack
The Pi Zero 2 Wireless is the very last Pi-Zero familly product. It now offers the power calculation of a Raspberry Pi 3.
For sure, with its 4 cores (against 1 for regular Pi zero) and its GPU, this new plateforme will be appreciated for portable retro-gaming projects.
The computing power increase would be welcome in projects requiring lot of computation like facial recognition, autonomous driving robot, detection and identification of objects.
The Pi Zero 2 is still GPIO compatible with the remaining of the PI's familly and is WiFi enabled!
With this Pi Zero 2 W minimal pack you will have the essential items to start playing with your Pi Zero 2.
Just plug a keyboard/mouse or the official Raspberry-Pi keyboard and a 5V micro-USB power supply and you are ready to GGGGOOOOooooo!!!!
You will need some additional product to use this board.
First, a micro SD card to store the operating system and files. Secondly a 5V micro USB power supply. Many of Raspberry-pi user do already have plenty of them in their drawer.
For each order, you will receive:
- 1x Pi Zero 2 W
- 1x mini HDMI to HDMI adapter
- 1x micro USB vers USB type A adapter
Also called USB OTG cable allowing to plug external periphéral on the PiZero.
Some useful accessories
- A microSD card - used to store the operating system. the 32 Go microSD are now very common and affordable.
- 5V Power Supply - a quality 5V PSU with microUSB output is highly recommanded. The Raspberry-Pi foundation do have a great one, reliable and est vivement recommandée. La fondation propose un excellent modèle, viable et enduring!
- USB console cable - when you don't want to plug it on HDMI monitor then the best communication option is the USB console cable. You'll connect it on the Raspberry-Pi GPIO and then you logon on your Pi with a terminal software. This is a very simple way to get connected to your Pi.
- 2x20 male connector - solder a 2x20 male connector on your Pi Zero 2 and you will be able to connect HATs, GPIO ribbon or a cobbler to make prototyping. You can also use a 2x20 female connector or 2x20 right angle female connector depending on your needs.
We would warmly recommend the following accessories to use together with your Pi Zero 2 W.
- Pi Zero Case - to keep you Pi-Zero safe and secure. We do have several Pi Zero case on ou Webshop.
- Cobbler - the Pi Cobbler & T-Cobbler would be kindly useful to make prototyping with your Pi Zero 2 W. Before using them, you will need to solder a 2x20 male connector on the Pi GPIO.
Thank to the cobbler, you will be able to prototype project on breadboard and control LEDs, read sensors states, etc!
- Ethernet + USB HUB - would allow you to add wired ethernet + USB port on your Pi Zero 2!
TutorialEverything learned with the Raspberry-Pi and Raspberry-Pi Zero do apply to the Pi-Zero 2 W.
- The MagPi 111 magazine is fully dedicated to the Pi Zero 2 W (Pdf, English)