Pi Zero W MINIMAL pack
- Raspberry Pi Zero W
- mini HDMI to HDMI connector
- Micro USB to USB A connector
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
The minimal start pack with the Pi Zero W
The Pi Zero W did became the nano computer the most interesting this last year. The perfect tools to develop embedded projects or electronic hacking solution.
You can do a lot with your Pi-Zero but there is a minimum of material needed to make it working easily. Using an HDMI monitor requires an adaptater, using a USB device requires an OTG cable.
With the minimal kit for your Pi Zero W, we propose the reasonable minimum to start your Pi Zero W without headache.
Plug a combo keyboard+USB, a monitor or TV on the mini HDMI, insert your own SD card with the operating system then plug the 5V power supply and Goooooooo!
For each order, you will receive:
- A Pi Zero W
- a mini HDMI to HDMI converter
- a micro USB to USB type A (to wire external devices)
- A microSD card - to store your operating system. You may use a blank 16 Go SD Card or a Noobs SD card.
- USB Console cable - if you don't want to use an HDMI monitor then the USB Console Cable is essential. You can connect it on the GPIO pins and log in the Zero over a serial console. Its the easiest & fastest way to connect to your Pi.
- 2x20 Male header strip - Solder this 2x20 male header in to plug in Pi HATs, GPIO cables, etc as you would do with a normal Pi. You can also use a 2x20 Female and 2x20 Female right-angle style for more exotic connecting.
We also strongly recommend some additionnal parts and pieces to make your Pi Zero computing experience easier.
- A Pi Zero Enclosure - Keeps your Pi Zero safe. We have several models of enclosure on the shop.
- A Pi Zero Protector - The Pi Zero Protector beep your Pi Zero safe while handling with this simple sandwich-style acrylic case. Very handy for prototyping :-)
- USB Powered Hub - a powered hub like this one allows you to plug in any kind of USB devices without overloading the Zero's power supply. (You can also, ironically, power the Zero from the hub itself by plugging in a micro USB cable into the hub)
- Mini Wireless Keyboard with Trackpad - Requires only one USB port, which makes it a great match for the Pi Zero. We have several models: the standard one, the ergonomic keyboard and the fabulous multifunctions keyboard.
- Wired Keyboard + Mouse set - like this combo keyb+mouse ideal for everyday use but may requires more than one USB port.
- Cobbler - the Pi Cobbler or T-Cobbler can be used with the male or female 2x20 pin header soldered on the Pi Zero. With them, you can use your Zero with a breadboard to connect sensors, LEDs, motors and more!
- Ethernet Hub and USB Hub - would add USB and wired Ethernet support to your Pi Zero!