With this screen, you will be able to take control of your ODroid with graphical interface (320x240) and touch interface. This interface would be welcome to create embedded device with compact interface.
The shield also include buttons (wired to pin 11, 16, 18) that can be used to create custom hardware interface.
Fully assembled 3.2inch display with 320x240 pixels TFT LCD and a resistive touch overlay.
Just plug it on top of ODROID-C1/C1+/C0 and follow the guide to activate it.
You will need an official Ubuntu image to configure it.
You can simply download the Kernel updates and configure your ODROID-C1/C1+/C0 for this display shield.
- LCD Type: TFT
- LCD Interface: SPI @ 30Mhz. Fast SPI is used for the faster frame rate.
- Touch Screen: Resistive
- Touch Screen Controller: XPT2046 (SPI)
- Colors: 65536 (16bit RGB-565)
- Backlight: LED
- Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- Weight: 44g
The display doesn't work with the ODROID-C2.
Limitation : GPU/VPU Hardware acceleration required OpenGL-ES and Video playback are not supported.
To playback a video on this screen, you need a trans-coded 320x240 video file with FFMPEG software decoding.
You will see a fully assembled C1/C1+ 3.2inch Touchscreen Display Shield
- 3.2inch display with 320x240 pixels
- Resistive touch overlay
- Converter board with 3 buttons
- 2x13 female header already soldered on the PCB.