[T] - Feather HUZZAH avec ESP8266
Adafruit Feather HUZZAH - WiFI ESP8266
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
ESP8266: An Arduino IDe and Micro Python compatible WiFi micro controller
Feather is a new development board proposed by Adafruit. As its name suggests, this board is thin, light!
Adafruit has designed to become a new standard for portable projects built around the micro controller.
Here is the Feather HUZZAH ESP8266 module - it offers an 'all-in-one' ESP8266 WiFi development board including the USB support and battery charger.
It's an Adafruit Feather with WiFi+ extra module, ready to use! We have other boards of the Feather family, see our range here!
At the heart of a Feather HUZZAH, you will find the WiFi ESP8266 micro controller cadenced at 80 MHz and using a 3.3V logic. This micro controller contains a Tensilica core and a complete WiFi stack.
You can program this micro controller using Arduino IDE to get started quickly in the internet of things. Adafruit has added a USB-serial converter that allows you to quickly download your code on the board (at 19200 bauds).
The board also includes an electronic "auto-reset", so you will not need to play with the pins and press the Reset button.
To make it easy to use in portable projects, Adafruit had the excellent idea to add a connector for 3.7V Lipoly battery (Lithium Polymer) as well as a charging circuit. The battery is not an obligation, you can directly power the board via the micro USB connector. If you have a battery, it will be automatically recharged when the board is connected to micro USB (recharge at 100mA). The board automatically selects its power source between battery and USB.
Here are some crispy specifications:
- Dimensions 51mm x 23mm x 8mm (without welded connector on the board)
- Light as a feather: 9.7 grams
- ESP8266 @ 80MHz with 3.3V Logic
- 4MB of FLASH memory (32 MBit)
- WiFi Support 802.11 b/g/n integrated
- 3.3V Regulator (supports current peaks at 500mA)
- CP2104 USB-Serial convertor (max bit rate 921600 bauds)
- Automatic Auto-reset to automatically activate the bootload mode before uploading the firmware.
- 9 x GPIO pins - can also be used as I2C and SPI.
- 1 x Analog input 1.0V max
- 100mA LiPoly charger with LED charging status indicator (you can also cut a track to turn off the battery charger)
- Red LED on pin #0 (available for your own use)
Blue LED on pin #2 (allows to detect the activation of the bootloader, also available for your own use)
- Power/enable Pin
- 4 fixing holes
- Reset button
- FCC ID: 2ADUI ESP-12 (fccid.io)
Comes fully assembled and tested, with an USB interface that lets you get started quickly with Arduino IDE or NodeMCU Lua. (It comes pre-programmed with Lua interpreter). Also includes a male connector that you can weld on the board for use with a breadboard. The LiPoly battery and USB cable, etc not included (but you will easily find these products on our WebShop!)
- Feather HUZZAH ESP8266 tutorial (MCHobby, French)
- Feather HUZZAH ESP8266 tutorial (Adafruit, English)
- The OLED WiFi display Badge (Adafruit, English)