Créer un puissante GameStation à 8 coeurs avec le kit OGST pour ODROID XU4
La description courte, libellé et images produit sont représentatifs du produit commandé.
Ce produit récemment ajouter à notre catalogue nécessite encore une traduction/révision de la description longue (ci-dessous) qui sera réalisée dans les meilleurs délais.
Notre service support est à votre disposition si vous avez besoin de précision.
The dreams product for Retro-Gamers! This is a kit to build your own Odroid Game Station Turbo console (OGST for short) propelled with the powerful ODROID-XU4 (XU4 or XU4Q).
The case is designed to stylish the old school game console and mould into to offer a very nice finish. That's really a great design style!
This kit allows you to wire up to 4 USB joystick like the extraordinary GameSir G3w joystick(tested on the kit) or more common USB gamepad.
The console also include a 2.4" TFT mounted on the front panel. This LCD can be used to show custom content (displayed by programs) like animated game logo.
The front panel also offers 2 buttons: one for the power control and a second one free for use (programmable by the user).
The box did reserve enough space on the bottom of the case to store an 2.5" USB HDD. A gargantuan storage space for ROMs and emulators.
Do not hesitate to visit the OGST wiki to get more information about this kit, assembling, os installation, etc.
This product is a kit!
This product is a kit to build a game console around an XU4 you may already have. The following products must be purchased separately: Odroid XU4, Power Supply, the optional Hard drive, the eMMC or SD card to store the operating system, USB joysticks.
OGST - ODroid Game Station Turbo
ODROID GameStation turbo is an ODroid XU4 image for entertainment.
Including Kodi, the project was designed as a gaming image for retro gamers and children but did rapidely evoluate far behind that.
OGST is now more than a retro-gaming solution since it is also a full desktop and entertainment system offering the following capabilities:
- A full environment desktop made around MATE Desktop
- Web browser
- Music listening, watching movie (KODI)
- Play games
- Office working
The X11 server offers 3D acceleration allowing you to run 3D games and hardware accelerated applications.
Emulation Station can be used as Front-end
The XMBC/Kodi offers a Rom Collection Browser allowing to switch easily between gaming et movie watching from within the same interface.
You may learn many more from this topic on the ODroid forum.
- Works with ODROID Game Station Turbo (OGST) Operating System Image
See ressource section
- LCD 2.4" to display programmable game logo animation
- Four front USB ports - for convenient USB joysticks connection
- Power: typical 250mA under 5V (for the LCD and USH Hub)
- Easy to embed a 2.5" HDD (not included) to store your huge ROM collections
- Two front buttons: Power switch and user programmable switch
- Dimensions: approximately 180 x 65 x 150mm
- Weight: ~250 grams
- The case (made of 2 parts, the top and the bottom)
- The front board with 2.4" LCD + 30-pin flat cable
- An USB 2.0 cable (to wire the front panel USB on the XU4)
- Cover for USB-port
- Rubber feets
- An USB 3.0 extension cable (if you want to use an optional 2.5" USB hard drive)
A. Dessus du boîtier
B. Dessous du boîtier
C. Carte LCD pour OGST-XU4
D. Câble d'extension USB 2.0
E. Câble plat 30-broches
F. Couvercle pour les ports USB
G. Ensemble de pieds
I. câble d'extension USB3.0 (pour le disque dur externe de stockage 2.5")