Wemos D1 mini - ESP-8266EX + 4MB flash
- ESP8266-EX 80MHz/160 MHz
- 4 Mbytes Flash
- 11 digital IO
- 1 Analog input (3.3V)
- USB/serial converter.
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
Mini development IoT with Wemos Mini D1 - ESP8266 with 4Mb Flash
The Wemos D1 mini is a popular ESP8266 development plateforme that can be programmed with Arduino IDE, NodeMCU (lua script) and MicroPython for ESP8266.
This is the lastest version of D1 Mini (v3.0.0) offering the latests features:
- An optimized circuit
- A deep-sleep jumper
- The MicroPython for ESP8266 as default Firmware.
But you can easily use it with Arduino IDE or reflash it to support NodeMCU (Lua Script)
The Key advantage of the Wemos Plateform is to offers a lot of shield and add-ons and it also support the famous NeoPixel (smart RGB Led) for create smart display and animation.
The plateforme offers 11 digital I/O and 1 analog input. The Wemos is the only plateform supporting a 3.3V input voltage the analog input (thank to the voltage resistor divider placed on the 1V max analog input of the ESP8266).
As many ESP8266 plateform, this ESP8266 brings 4 Mbytes Flash and a CH340G USB to serial converter (as used by Sparkfun for some of their product). As the USB-to-Serial converter handles the DTR and RTS signal, there is no need for extra button to handle the bootloading activation on GPIO0 :-)
The power supply 5v to 3.3v is handled by the ME6211 regulator offering an output current of 500mA max which leave a room of ~200 to 250mA for your own projet as the ESP8266 use from 40mA-80mA to 250mA while communicating over the WiFi.
For learning purpose only
This product is made available only for learning and discovery purpose.
- Microcontroler: ESP-8266EX
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Power supply voltage: 5V via microUSB
- Digital I/O: 11 broches, 3.3V max.
- Analog input: 1
- Max input: 3.2V
- Use a resistor voltage divider to tolerate up to 3.3V.
- Extra Functions:
- PWM: all pins except D0
- Interrupt: all pin except D0
- I2C: Software/Bit Banging I2C. All pin except D0.
- One-Wire:All pins except D0.
- SPI: hardware SPI (see pinout description here under)
- Clock Speed: 80MHz/160MHz
- External Flash Memory: 4M bytes
- Internal Voltage regulator: ME6211 5v to 3.3V, 500mA max.
200 to 250mA available for the project.
- Builtin LED on D4
- Length: 34.2mm
- Width: 25.6mm
- Weight: 10g
The Wemos D1 Mini + normal header set + femalle header set + stacking header set.
|TX||Serial data, send pin. TXD||TXD|
|RX||Serial data, receive pin. RXD||RXD|
|A0||Analog input, max 3.3V input (via a resistor voltage divider)||A0|
|D0||IO (bootloader activation)||GPIO16|
|D3||IO, 10k Pull-up||GPIO0|
|D4||IO, 10k Pull-up, BUILTIN_LED||GPIO2|
|D8||IO, 10k Pull-down, SS||GPIO15|
|5V||5V. Wired to 3.3V regulator.||(none)|
|RST||Reset. Place to the ground to reset.||RST|
- Wemos D1 mini Wiki page (english)
Contains technical information, code, sample, etc.
- Schematic and documentation of Wemos D1 Mini (english, wemos.cc)
- USB to Serial CH340G drivers for Mac & Windows (wemos.cc)
- Voltage regulator ME6211 datasheet (pdf)
- USG to Serial CH340G datasheet (pdf, This product page from SparkFun)