Type K base temperature meter - ready to use
Temperature Meter is a compact, pocket-sized meter offering 3.5 digit to read the temperature. It uses a type-K thermocouple (included) widely spread into the industry to acquire the temperature.
Thank to the thermocouple and its wires, you can place the metal pearl onto the target object or into the oven for the temperature measurement. This product is great add-ons to the maker desk to quickly and accurately measure/monitor the temperature on hot parts on the project.
- The product requires a 9V battery (not included) to work.
- Because of the thermal insulation of the thermocouple, the higest temperature is limited to 300°C whereas the Type-K is theorically capable to measure up to 1300°C.
- Range -50°C to 400°C, Accuracy +/- 0.75 percent
- Range 401°C to 750°C, Accuracy +/- 1 percent
- Probe within package Measuring Range: -50°C to 300°C