Spugder: the greatest opening tool
There were a missing tool into my toolbox, it is the spudger ! You said what? A s-p-u-d-g-e-r ?!?! ... I know, it's unpronounceable..
It is a very practical exploration and disassembly tool. Once you have it, you use it almost as often as your screwdrivers.
This stainless steel tool has a relatively long flat (and rounded) part, a cross between the flathead screwdriver and the knife. This is very practical for opening clip boxes while avoiding damage to the parts.
The other end has a more pointed shape allowing the spudger to be inserted into gaps that are more difficult to access or requiring a pressure point to half-open the case parts. Once half-open, turn the spudger over to continue the operation with the flat part (so as not to damage anything inside).
As this tool does not have a sharp edge, it avoids to quickly damage the boxes when trying to open (not like a knife, key or screwdriver).
- Double-edged spudger / prying repair tool
- Good for opening a wide range of devices, with minimal damage
- Nice knurled handle for a good grip
- Nickle-plated steel, very slick and strong!
- Pointed prying end for better access to small gaps
- Flat head prying end for wedging gaps open
- Length: 175mm
- Diameter: 5mm
- Weight: 19gr