IQAudio DAC Plus - Audio soundcard for Raspberry-Pi
IQaudIO Pi DAC PLUS - HiFi quality dac for Raspberry Pi
- DAC, 192 KHz/24 bits playback
- Full High definition sound
- I2S interface
- Cinch output
- 3.5mm headphone output
- IQAUdio Pi-DAC plus
- Official Raspberry-Pi product
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
IQAudio, DAC Plus audio board for Raspberry-Pi
The Pi-DAC Plus is an audio DAC for music lovers which fit on the top of the Raspberry-Pi GPIO! This 24 bits high definition use the Texas Instrument's PCM5122 chipset and offer an audio RCA output and a headphone output (jack 3.5mm).
The board can be connected on studio equipement or amplified loud speaker. Once wired, you will be abe able to liste your favorite playlist, web radio, ... with your Raspberry-Pi!
The Pi-DAC PLUS is delivred assembled and tested. The board is powered from the Raspberry-Pi's GPIO. No need to warm up the iron.
The PCM5122 do offer a great ratio signal/noise et one of the best harmonique distortion ratio!
The audio board do ise the I2S interface available on the Raspberry-Pi's GPIO, this reduce the processor load compared to the USB based audio solution.
The output volume is hardware controled (via I2C) via software, the volume control is shared among Line Out and Jack output.
The Linux driver is already available on the Raspberry-Pi OS which is supported by a large variety of software such as Volumio / Moode / PiCorePlayer / PiMusicBox / OpenELEC and many other. The IQAudio board is compliant to HAT specification and fits an EEPROM.
For each order, you plus receive a an IQAUdio DAC plus.
- Power LED
- Analogue audio out (0-2V RMS) via panel-mounted stereo
- Full high definition 24-bit 192kHz Texas Instruments PCM5122 digital audio codec (DAC)
- phono (RCA) sockets with MUTE signal (headphone detect)
- Power input supplied by Raspberry Pi through the 40-pin GPIO header. No external power source required
- Dedicated headphone amplifier, output via 3.5mm panelmounted barrel socket
- 40-pin pass-through GPIO header
- HAT EEPROM write-enabled
- Working temp.: 0 to 50°C
- Datasheets for the PCM5122