HiFiBerry DAC2 PRO - RCA connector
HAT HiFiBerry DAC2 PRO
- Gold platted RCA connectors
- DAC 24bit high-quality Burr-Brown DAC
Payments are secured by LyraCollect, a French payment collection company.
It is possible to delivered to your home, to a pick-up point or picked up by appointment at MCHobby
We prepare, pack and ship your orders with great respect and care.
An DAC2 PRO HiFi board for Raspberry-Pi
HiFiBerry oofers us an audio board for Raspberry-Pi having a HIGH audio quality.
Here is the HiFiBerry DAC2 version PRO (Analog output), the DAC pro successor with a gold plated RCA connector.
This HAT DAC2 version is made for the really demanding audiophiles.
It does fit on the Raspberry-Pi GPIO without the need of soldering operation.
They love the Raspberry-Pi at HiFiBerry which offers lot of flexibility for it size. Having an audio interface made for high quality sounds would be great to supports multimedia apps.
With the HiFiBerry you add a high-quality sound output to the Raspberry-Pi. The HiFi Berry DAC2 PRO board is made to optimize the quality of sound, it is an optimal solution for the Pi's users loving music.
The board is compatible with Raspberry-Pi having 40 pins. The HiFiBerry exists in various models like DAC (analog output), DAC2 PRO, Digi+ (digital output) and Amp+ which also have an amplifier.
The HiFiBerry product are already assembled and tested!
The board also have an EEPROM compatible this the HAT specification so it can automagically configure the Raspberry-Pi OS.
Each order would come sith a HiFiBerry DAC2 PRO board assembled and tested, as well as 4 spacer M2.5 x 12mm to screw up the board on the Raspberry-Pi. This version of the board have a gold platted RCA connectors.
Raspberry-Pi not included.
- Hat for Raspberry-Pi
- Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown DAC for best sound quality (ESS instead of Burr-Brown on DAC+ Light)
- Hardware volume control. You can control the output volume using “alsamixer” or any application that supports ALSA mixer controls (not available on DAC+ Light)
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed
- No soldering Comes as a pre-fabricated kit. You just plug it onto the Raspberry Pi B+. Mounted in less than a minute.
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply
- Ultra-low-noise voltage regulator for optimal audio performance
- Integrated EEPROM for automatic configuration
- The board is conforms to the Raspberry Pi hardware-attached-on-top (HAT) specification.
- Comes with all components required to mount it. We include 4 M2.5x12mm spacers to fix the board onto the Raspberry
- DAC2-PRO datasheet (HifiBerry)
- See our HiFiBerry section (Wiki MCHobby, French)
- Volumio tutorial (wiki MCHobby, French)
- GPIO used on a HiFiBerry board (HifiBerry, French)