An PRO HiFi board with XLR connectors for Raspberry-Pi with unbelievable sound quality
HiFiBerry makes High Fidelity sound card for Raspberry-Pi.
This product is the HiFiBerry DAC+ in version PRO with XLR connectors (analog output, platted gold connector).
This XLR version of the HAT DAC+ PRO will be appreciated by audiophiles. XLR connections involves hot point, cold point and ground.
The board is compatible with Raspberry Pi. HiFiBerry boards exists in various flavor like DAC+ (analog output), DAC+ PRO, Digi+ (digital output) and Amp+ with an integrated amplifier.
The HiFiBerry products can be plug directly on the GPIO. All the boards are natively supported by the standard Raspbian kernel. HifiBerry is engaged within the open-source movement, all the drivers are available on internet. HifiBerry would support developpers that would like to include HifiBerry in their software.
HiFiBerry product are sold assembled and tester.
For each order, you will receive an HiFiBerry board completely assembled + 4 spacers M2.5 x 12mm to secure the board on the Raspberry-pi. This board is a XLR connector version.
Raspberry-Pi not included.
Manipulating the XLR connector
The XLR connectors are very string, also the reason of their popularity in the audio professionnals.
Please note that connectors are soldered directly on the board and are not secured into a case.
So you will have to manipulate them with care otherwise they would be snatch out of the board.
- Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown DAC for best sound quality (ESS instead of Burr-Brown on DAC+ Light)
- Hardware volume control. You can control the output volume using “alsamixer” or any application that supports ALSA mixer controls (not available on DAC+ Light)
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed
- No soldering Comes as a pre-fabricated kit. You just plug it onto the Raspberry Pi B+. Mounted in less than a minute.
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply
- Ultra-low-noise voltage regulator for optimal audio performance
- Integrated EEPROM for automatic configuration
- The board is conforms to the Raspberry Pi hardware-attached-on-top (HAT) specification.
- Comes with all components required to mount it. We include 4 M2.5x12mm spacers to fix the board onto the Raspberry
Advanced Features of the DAC+ PRO:
- The XLR connector are Gold-plated: Gold-plated connectors ensure optimal connection to your RCA cables.
- Dual-domain clock circuit: The DAC+ Pro uses its own on-board ultra-low-jitter clock generator. To have the lowest jitter values, there are 2 different clocks on board: one for 44.1/88.2/176.4 kHz sample rates and another for 48/97/192kHz